Monday, April 7, 2014

Work That Needs Improvement

I need most improvement on...

The worksheet of Are competitive sports good for kids? is something I need mire improvement on. We read 2 articles with different opinions on competitive sports and then we had to do a worksheet. The first 2 steps I did a good job on. These steps were to compare the points of view of the authors who oppose and support competitive sports. The second step was to tell what evidence have the authors who support and opose competitve sportsused to make their case. But on the last step I had to write summaries of the different opinions and mine. Although I later fixed it, at firts the paragraphs were not a very good job and I didn't put my best effort on it. I could have done a better job the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment